Sunday, October 2, 2011

Word of Mouth

Living in the smallest state in the US, most of us quickly learn that there's a lot more out there, especially when it comes to cuisine. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good weiner with the works, an ice cold cup of coffee milk, a dynamite, and Del's Lemonade (with or without vodka). However, I've also learned that there's this whole world devoted to pleasing the taste buds, and it doesn't come easy. I appreciate a good meal, and more than that, I appreciate what it takes to go into that meal; the preparation, the presentation, the atmosphere in which it is served. I've been to many restaurants and some of them deserve the respect, while others deserve to be exploited. That is exactly what I'm doing here, sharing with you my Expertaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment